BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �
Free Access Counter Templatesナビくん

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We can't control our ears from rowling down
We can't control our mood
We can't control our feelings to other guys

I can't imagine that I could admire a guy almost nearly 4 months
* she admire him more long weih..cool*
I think that I've wasted my precious time and the times pass so fast
its okay ...cause maybe its worth 

He is just a normal ,cold blooded,act cool and very LC boy
but I don't know why I'm inlove with him
maybe love is blind

He's so so so cold till made me fall in love with him
*i'm stupid*
but sometimes he is hot blooded and sometimes he is nice
but everything is just a past

I keep telling myself that 
Everything is just a past
a past that passed long long time d
but I don't know why
memories keep flash back
and I won't forget the past foraver


0 comments: